A reassessment of the volunteers who are already part of the cohort was launched in November 2015 and has already proven to be a great success. Over the following 14 months we screened 6,271 participants, only suspending work when our funding for the year was exhausted in December 2016. The format is very similiar to last time, with all volunteers being provided a feedback report on the results we obtained that you may find useful.
We now aim to make the health-screen available to everyone who has previously had a health screen with us - that's 45,533 individuals. Obviously, it will take a while for us to reach every corner of the country, so we will write to you when we are in your neighbourhood. You do not need to be a currently serving police officer/staff to participate.
- Abergele: Spire Abergele Consulting Rooms, Ground Floor / Priory House, North Wales Business Park, Abergele, LL22 8LJ
- Cardiff: Cyncoed Consulting Rooms, Dartington Drive, Pontprennau, Cardiff, CF23 8SQ.
- Swansea: Joint Clinical Research Facility, Institute of Life Science 2 Building, Swansea University, Singleton Park, SA2 8PP
- Dundee: Clinical Research Centre Tayside, Level 6 James Arrott Drive, Ninewells Hospital and Medical School, Dundee, DD1 9SY
- Perth: The Gannochy Trust Clinical Research Suite, Perth Royal Infirmary, Taymount Terrace, Perth, PH1 1NX
The assessment will be performed by health care professionals who will be trained and monitored by the Study team at Imperial College. All data collected will be transferred to our network of secure servers where the Airwave Study data is currently stored.
If you have already received an invitation letter please book your health screening appointment at https://police-health.net/.
For further enquires, please contact us by phone on 0800 640 9940 or by email to [email protected]