Airwave Study Publications
These are the publications in scientific journals which have resulted or benefited from the data or samples collected by the Airwave Study. The first section is a list of papers published by the Study itself or its close collaborators who have used the Airwave samples and / or data as their primary resource. The second sections lists those publications that have acknowledged a contribution made by the Airwave Health Monitoring Study.
More publications are in progress and will appear here in due course.
|Acute Exposure to Terrestrial Trunked Radio(TETRA) has effects on the electroencephalogram and electrocardiogram, consistent with vagal nerve stimulation||13th July 2016||Link|
|Validation of objective records and misreporting of personal radio use in a cohort of British police forces (the Airwave Health Monitoring Study)||28th April 2016||Link|
|The Airwave Health Monitoring Study of police Officers and staff in Great Britain: Rationale, design and methods||6th September 2014||Link|
Consortia Publications Including the Airwave Study
The following papers have acknowledged a contribution made by the Airwave Health Monitoring Study.
- Surendran et al. Nature Genet. 2016. PMID: 27618447
- Lewis et al. Anal Chem. 2016. PMID: 27479709
- Tajuddin et al. Am J Hum Genet. 2016. PMID: 27346689
- Chami et al. Am J Hum Genet. 2016. PMID: 27346685
- Blaise et al. Anal Chem. 2016. PMID: 27116637
- Van Leeuwen et al. J Med Genet. 2016. PMC4941146
- Eicher et al. Am J Hum Genet. 2016. PMID: 27346686